1. Has a capital city with a population just over four million
2. Pomegranates are a major contributor to the economy
3. Is bordered by six other countries
4. Has a land area almost double that of Malaysia
5. Agriculture employs 80 percent of the labour force
To find out the answer, sign up below to our weekly newsletter where all will be revealed!
Stay connected with the Geographical newsletter!
Since its inception in 1935, Geographical has reported on many thousands of global issues, allowing readers to look past the boundaries and borders of our world and take a broader perspective. In these turbulent times, we’re still committed to telling expansive stories from across the globe, highlighting the everyday lives of normal but extraordinary people. Stay informed and engaged with Geographical.
Get Geographical’s latest news delivered straight to your inbox every Friday!