Geographical, the magazine of the Royal Geographical Society (with IBG), has become an invaluable teaching resource for geography departments everywhere.
With its mix of highly informative, authoritative and educational content, covering everything from global cultures to environmental issues to the latest developments in geopolitics and so much more, teachers and students alike are finding Geographical to be essential reading both in and out of the classroom.
Give every student in your school access to Geographical’s archive and every issue going forward for the next 12 months with our digital access subscription
Special subscription offer
- Keep up to date with the world, its people and its places through our news pages and topical features on nature and conservation
- Explore far-flung cities, towns and villages. Meet their inhabitants and immerse yourself in their culture
- Discover weird and wonderful wildlife. Learn more of the world around you through insightful features and stunning photography
- Any student can instantly access Geographical on your school or university network and save them for reading elsewhere
- Access to EVERY Geographical for the last 80+ years (archive back to 1935)
- Fully searchable archive great for research or lesson content
- IP authenticated access – no requirement to login with username and password
- Remote/EzProxy access for registered users off-site, as well as Shibboleth authentication
- Digital access works across platforms, including website, iOS and Android native apps
ONE SUBSCRIPTION • ONE PRICE • ALL ACCESS
The special subscription price for your whole school – that's EVERY student – is just £200 per year. This is for unlimited access to all issues for the last 80-plus years (dating back to our very first issue in 1935). Your staff and students can access the digital issues and archive on most the most popular platforms and devices including desktop PCs and Macs, Apple and Android mobile devices and tablets.
Click here for further information or click below to place your order.
- This offer is open to secondary schools, often referred to as a high school or a senior high school, worldwide – schools who provide secondary education, between the ages of 11 and 19 depending on location, after primary school and before higher education
SPECIAL OFFER – SCHOOLS MAGAZINE COLLECTION
Get Geographical along with NINE other carefully selected titles including BBC History, BBC Wildlife, Prospect magazine and New Internationalist in the Exact Editions Schools Magazine Collection.
Covering topics from geography, politics, music and philosophy, the subscription collection for schools offers IP authenticated and remote access to this wide range of titles with over 1,500 combined issues for just £1,000 + VAT.
The digital access works across platforms, including website, iOS and Android native apps. CLICK HERE for more details on this great packaged subscription.